|IT Officer||Andrea Pizzi||ap2076|
|Senior Treasurer||Nikos Bamiedakis||nb301|
|Junior Treasurer||Riccardo Masina||rm860|
|Safety Officer||Antanas Radzevicius||ar711|
|Kit Officer||Ashley Priddey||ajp240|
|Alumni Officer||Oliver Nick||on229|
|College League Secretary||Noah Gordon||ng464|
|Events Officer||Francisco Huhn||fh360|
|Welfare Officer||Samual Lewis||sjl203|
- Manages the club on a day-to-day basis
- Primary point of contact for external enquiries from other teams and for general questions from the committee or club members
- Books courts
- Does registration and grant application
- Liaise with Oxford to organise Varsity
- Takes notes during committee meetings
- Takes off some of the President’s workload
Senior Treasurer and Treasurer
- Manages all accounts and financial transactions
- Prepares the annual budget
- Prepares financial statements
- Applies to University committees for funding
- Helps collect fees for events
College League Secretary
- Manages the college league on a day-to-day basis
- Schedules college league and cuppers games
- Schedules referees for each game at the start of term and ensures they are fulfilling their duties
- Interacts with college team captains and responds to all inquiries or complaints
- Contact the teams about fund-raising events and encourages people to join
- Organises all social events
- Liaises with the women’s club to plan joint social events
- Liaises with the treasurer in regard to the budget for social events
- Liaises with the Oxford Ents officer to organise the social night at Varsity
Blues Captain and Lions Captain
- Confirms the availability of court/transport for both home and away games
- Confirms the availability of three / two table officials for home games at least two days in advance
- Confirms the availability of scorebook and other equipment for home games
- Confirms times and venues of the away games
- Gets directions to away games
- Prepares the court for the home games
- Pays referees and table officials if treasurer not in the team
- Develops and maintains the club website
- Helps to maintain the club’s social platforms and integrates them with the website
- Sends out emails to Alumni to keep them updated about the current season, invites them for Varsity
- Helps organising the Alumni game
- Work with others in the club to make sure everyone is feeling good and to promote positive and safe club culture.
- To assist the Club in developing policies and procedures that prioritise equality and the ongoing welfare of Club members.
- Ensure that the Club’s welfare policy is up to date and take steps to ensure that this policy is followed to make the Club as safe and welcoming as possible.
- To attend Club Committee meetings to advise on welfare matters. Assist in the implementation of Codes of Conduct within the Club community.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Club members where concerns about welfare, discrimination, poor practice or abuse are identified.
- Provide a confidential resource for anyone that needs signposting to University (or any other) support systems.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained and information is only shared on a ‘need to know’ basis. If there is a serious issue of risk to self/others then Club Welfare Officer may have to disclose to college/University authorities or the emergency services.
- Ensure that the Club’s risk assessment and safety policies are up to date and take steps to ensure that these policies are followed to make the Club as safe and welcoming as possible.